On this site we will collect operation models that have been found useful. Institutions for basic education can use these models to reduce the division between men’s and women’s professions or to support pupils and students that have made an unusual decision about their future studies.
Operation models for educational institutions
TiNa has developed operation models for educational institutions from comprehensive schools to universities to lower girls’ threshold to enter technology studies. The models are examples and can be adapted to local circumstances. It is recommended to carry out activities in cooperation with different levels of educational institutions and local enterprises.
- Familiarizing with technology on free-choice courses
- "Johtolanka" interest clubs
- Exchange in handicrafts
Illustration in teaching theory
- Information sessions in schools
- Contests, events and camps
- Visits to the demonstration classroom
- Practical training week (TET)